Sous Vide Carrots
Sous vide carrots, a perfect accompaniment to any Sunday roast.
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 30 Minutes
We recommend melting the butter before adding to the vacuum pouch.
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- Set your Uno controller to 90°C (194°F) with 30 minutes cooking time.
- The water level in the bath should reflect the type of container you are using.
- Peel the carrots or leave unpeeled, depending on your preference.
- Add a small amount of oil or butter to a zip lock bag or vacuum pouch and place the carrots inside.
- If you are using orange and rainbow carrots we recommend placing them into two separate pouches.
- Seal the zip lock bag or vacuum pouch and submerge completely in the water bath and cook for 30 minutes.
- Empty the contents of the vacuum pouch into a hot pan and caramelize over a high heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper and fresh parsley as desired.
- If not serving immediately, chill vacuum pouches in ice cold water and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.