Orange, Lime & Rosemary Infused Gin
A simple, flavoursome infused gin recipe
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 2 Hours
Note: Any remaining infused Gin can be stored in the refrigerator and then used within 3 days.
- 350ml London Dry Gin or similar
- 3 large oranges
- ½ lime
- 4 heaped tbsp sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Preheat your sous vide water bath to 58°C (137°F).
- Slice your lime and orange slices before adding to a large vacuum pouch/resealable bag along with the sugar and fresh rosemary.
- Add the Gin to the vacuum pouch/resealable bag. Keep the Gin bottle for later.
- Remove the air from the vacuum pouch/resealable bag before sealing.
- Place into the sous vide water bath to infuse for two hours.
- Tonic water
- Lime slices
- Fresh Rosemary
- Orange slices
- Crushed ice
- Once two hours have elapsed, add the bag to a bath of ice water to cool for 1 hour or until cold.
- Strain the contents of the pouch/bag through a fine sieve, squeezing the fruit to ensure all liquid is collected in the bottle. Add the contents to the Gin bottle using a funnel.
- To serve: give the contents of the Gin bottle a good shake before adding a measure to a glass. Top up with tonic water before garnishing with lime and orange slices and crushed ice. Enjoy!