Irish Infused Iced Coffee
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 6 Hours
- 750ml bottle of Bouron
- 113g whole coffee beans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Fill your sous vide water bath with water and preheat to 74°C (165°F).
- Pour the Bourbon into a 3.80 litre vacuum pouch along with the coffee beans and brown sugar.
- Remove as much air as possible from the pouch with your hands and vacuum seal.
- 57g infused Whiskey
- 29g heavy cream
- Once the time has elapsed, remove the vacuum pouch from the sous vide water bath, shaking well.
- Chill the vacuum pouch in ice for 30 minutes or until cool.
- Strain the contents of the vacuum pouch using a fine strainer until only liquid remains. Return the infused Bourbon to its original bottle.
- To serve, add ice to a coffee cup or glass and 57g of the infused whiskey.
- Add heavy cream to the glass to finish.