- 500g fresh strawberries
- 750ml tequila
- 60ml cointreau
- 75g white sugar
- 60ml agave syrup
- 75ml lime juice
- Fill your sous vide water bath with water and preheat to 74°C (165°F).
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut in half.
- Place all ingredients into a sous vide pouch. Remove as much air from the pouch as possible with your hands and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch completely in the water bath and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove the sous vide pouch from the water bath and chill in an ice bath for 15-30 minutes until cooled.
- Once the contents have cooled, pour through a fine sieve until only the liquid remains.
- 85g fresh strawberries
- Fresh Mint
On the rocks
- Fill a small glass with ice and pour the tequila infusion directly over the top. Garnish with a strawberry and fresh mint.
- Place 100ml of the infused tequila into a cocktail shakers, together with crushed ice. Pour into a martini glass before garnishing with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
- Salt the rim of your margarita glass before filling with ice. Place 50ml of the infused tequila into the glass together with 50ml of margarita mix. Garnish with fresh lime and strawberries.