- 750ml gin
- 3 cardamom pods, crushed
- 30g juniper berries
- 10g fennel seeds
- 500g blueberries
- 100g sugar
- 40g pink peppercorns
- Fill your sous vide water bath with water and preheat to 80ºC (176ºF).
- Place all crushed ingredients into a sous vide pouch. Remove as much air from the pouches as possible with your hands and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch completely in the water bath and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove the sous vide pouch from the water bath and chill in an ice bath for 15-30 minutes until cooled.
- Once cooled, place ingredients through a fine strainer into a glass, reserving just the gin infused.
- Fresh mint
- Lime wedges
On the rocks
- Fill a lowball glass with ice and pour the gin infusion directly over the top. Top with fresh blueberries.
- Place 120ml of infused gin into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Pour directly into a martini glass and garnish with fresh whole blueberries.
- Gin and tonic – place 60ml of infused gin in a highball glass or mason jar with ice and top with tonic. Garnish with a wedge of lime and fresh blueberries.