Eggspectacular, perfect eggs the sous vide way
If you’re looking for the perfect way to cook your egg, sous vide style. Why not let us show you how to sous vide an egg perfectly every time? Here’s what you need to do.
Set your sous vide water bath to the desired temperature using the chart below and 45 minutes cooking time.
- Whites just set 60°C 140°F
- Runny yolk 62°C 143.5°F
- Creamy yolk with firmer whites 63°C 145°F
- Yolk fully set but creamy with firmer whites 64°C 147°F
- Yolk fully set with firm whites 65°C 149°F
- Yolk starting to turn green 72.5°C 162.5°F
- Hard boiled 75°C 167°F
Gently place the eggs into the water bath using a spoon or tongs and cook for 45 minutes. Vacuum pouches are not necessary when cooking eggs as the shell will act as an outer casing, although can be used if preferred.
Take a look at the full guide on how to cook your sous vide egg to perfection! www.grantcreativecuisine.com/recipes/sous-vide-eggs/.